Thursday, May 8, 2008

My first SLURPEE!!!

Alright so here we are Ive been dying to do another blog! hehe, so Zach is always getting on me about giving the baby to much sugar! well it all started with a lollipop to keep her happy on a long trip! and don't get me wrong she doesnt get it all the time , but anyhow, Melodee (Mom E) got the girls a Slurpee on their way home last night and decided to share with ciele today! she loved it and kept wanting more, even tho she only had a few bites, her lips went super red haha....too cute,, also here are some pics of her starting to roll and wanting to crawl she is trying to get to the dogs! love being a mom

1 comment:

Jamie said...

oh I miss those girls!! I should come stay at your moms this summer and we will do a late scrapbook,nacho and diet pepsi night! woo hoo