Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh so lets go back....April 11th-13th




This year for my birthday I wanted to go out riding to the sand dune's, It was so much fun, but after losing our camera at the Dune's on Easter I had to use a disposable which is why they are just now getting developed! we had a ton of fun and I'm so glad that some of my best Friends could come out to celebrate with us! My main squeeze... how cute is he?!
my best friend Dennis, next to Zach of coarse!
Beautiful sunset and picture of the backside... Things may have gotten a little outta hand after the festivities started!with my infamous "SUPA STAR!" ... and carrying My Fiance around on my back! haha but it was an awsome time! Thanks to all my friends and off coarse to my amazing man and love of my life! you all made it amazing! love ya !

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! We are going this weekend! Hope the weather clears up!

Kristina said...

Hi Kari! I am so excited that I found your blog (through Jenn's). I love the pictures of your girls--they look just like you when you were young (isn't that weird that we've known each other that long?). :) It looks like you're having a lot of fun and hopefully our blogs will help us keep in touch. --Kris
joshandkristina.blogspot.com